Millennial Actions in the Changing Climate
Date : Monday, 3 December 2018
Time : 16.10 – 16.40
Venue : Indonesia Pavilion at COP 24, Zone E, GF Spodek Arena, Katowice, Poland
This session will explore about:
- The level of awareness from the Millennial Generation about Climate Change.
- Easy things that can be applied to combat the climate change.
- How the Millennial Generation can work together with all stakeholders (government, universities, NGOs, private sectors, etc.)
- Where and when the Millennial should act on climate actions?
- Who should lead the Millennial in climate actions?
- The meaning of innovation in climate actions by the Millennials.
- The role of education to improve the Millennial capacity.
Adinda Nanda Saraswati
Representatives of The Indonesia Millennial Generation
Dicky Edwin Hindarto
Advisor for Indonesia Joint Crediting Mechanism Implementation